13. August 2014

Sylt - Dramaturgisch - Teil 1/ The Sylt Island Drama Composition Part 1

Director´s (Raw) Cut Nr. 1
I am still shooting for my doc films and I did not find the time yet to take a closer look at my own film work in Sylt and Rome. Nevertheless I deliver now a soft entrée to my Sylt experience. Deeper shots coming up! Look - as usual - at the details. By the way: Sylt is really great: super food at all levels (VIP & down to earth) , super atmosphere & air, super landscapes, super ..., super moods. Just in case: I can show you around if you are looking for a mega guide and culture companion: in Sylt, Rome, Naples, Ischia, Venice or Barcelona. But also in Luxembourg and Paris ;-)
 
Der erste (Roh-)Schnitt des Regisseurs (director´s cut).
Weitere und weiterführende Postings über die spannende und lebendige Welt der Insel Sylt werden folgen. Hier ein erster sanfter Einstieg als "Entrée" in die dramaturgisch wertvolle Welt Sylts. Wie immer bitte auf die Details achten ;-)
Und: ich liebe diese Wahnsinnsinsel! Wer immer in diese Magie eintauchen möchte - ich stehe als "Genußpartner und Kulturbegleiter" zur Verfügung. In Sylt - und in Rom, Neapel, Ischia, Venedig, Barcelona, aber auch in Paris oder Luxemburg.
 








 


 




 
 
 




 
 
 



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen