15. September 2014

ALL Pictures ...

Web X.0 Kunst & Kultur
This Blog is Web x.0 ARTWORK & JOURNALISM at The State of the Art!

All pictures on this blog are taken by myself! It´s art work and it´s drama work at the highest level of performance! Every single picture on this blog was taken by myself: Dr. Adrien JP Luxemburg-Wellenstein. You can of course - at  all times - LOOK FOR FREE !!! on my culture blog - and I kindly ask you to communicate and tell other persons & friends the top address of my culture blog. However do not copy/paste my pics or make commercial use of my great pictures without explicit written permission!!! ;-)


Some single and most respectful pics of our Mayor`s great private and most secret birthday party ...
in the entry above! A first appetizer above ;-)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen